Wednesday, October 25, 2017

My Journey on Oct. 24, 2017 Luke 12:35-38

Tuesday of the Twenty-ninth 
Week in Ordinary Time - Lectionary: 474

provided by USCCB

1st Reading - Rom 5:, 15B, 17 - 19, 20B - 21

Responsorial
Psalm 40:7-8A, 8B-9, 10, 17
Here I am, Lord, I come to do thy will.

Alleluia
 Alleluia, alleluia.
Luke 21:36
R. Be vigilant at all times and pray that you may have the strength to stand  
before the Son of Man.
Alleluia, alleluia.

Gospel - Luke 12:35-36


USCCB Reflections 
on Todays Readings





S.  Read todays Scripture.

O.  Grace may reign through justification.
We must have vigilance to and for God.
Death, Judgement, then Heaven or Hell.

A.  Here I am Lord I come to do your will.
 Confess my sins. 

P.   I pray for God's grace to fulfill His will.
Act of Contrition, Divine Mercy Chaplet in Song, Fatima Prayer. I pray I have the strength to stand before the Son of Man.

Sorrowful Mysteries of Rosary
With Mother Angelic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorrowful Mystery of the Rosary said on Fridays

Sorrowful Mystery of the Rosary  said on Tuesdays and Fridays The Agony of Jesus in the Garden 1st Sorrowful Mystery My So...