Friday, October 20, 2017

Introducing My New Blog for My Catholic Journey


I look forward to sharing my journey as I feed and drink of the Scriptures.  There are many websites I use in my journey several of which I had added to my sidebar. 

You do not have to be Catholic to read my blog there will be no jabbing at different religious beliefs.  We are all Christians and have the freedom to worship however one wishes.

As for me two years after my father died when I was only four years old my mother married Dennis Przyborski a Polish man that filled in for my father and brought my family home to the Catholic Church.  I feel as if I were a cradle Catholic. I thank him for being my father. 

My Father in Heaven has been with me through some tuff times of which I am glad is behind me.  Now I gladly offer up my sufferings to Him. 

Please keep me in your prayers.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorrowful Mystery of the Rosary said on Fridays

Sorrowful Mystery of the Rosary  said on Tuesdays and Fridays The Agony of Jesus in the Garden 1st Sorrowful Mystery My So...